Comprehensive network visibility is essential for most businesses. Yet despite this, many companies remain in the dark when it comes to knowing the health of their network and the devices it both serves and is comprised of.
At Managed Services Australia we use enterprise grade remote monitoring tools to help regular business shine a light on their network infrastructure, keeping an eye of the health of your IT infrastructure so you don’t have to.
When Managed Services Australia looks after your network and devices, we take a more proactive approach, and you benefit from the advantages of tools like:
- Active Discovery – designed for automatic identification and management of new devices as they come onto the network.
- Remote Monitoring – monitor the health and availability of all devices and applications across your IT environment.
- Remote Access – we can resolve most IT problems remotely without leaving our desks or the need for potentially costly on-site visits, which has become hugely beneficial in the many work-from-home scenarios that organisations now face.
- Patch Management – we manage your updates for Windows and popular third-party application across your environment to ensure you stay up to date and protected.
- Anti-virus – each endpoint is protected by antivirus and EDR technology to ensure potential threats are detected, flagged with an alert and quarantined to keep your network safe and healthy.
Through a combination of the above features, we are able to actively monitor the state of your IT infrastructure to identify and remediate issues before they become a real problem so you can grow your business without growing concerned.